Let's Chat!
See, this is why you're the coolest.Jessamine Lancaster wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 21:29 Oh boy, bodies? Yikes...
Maybe I ought to look the other way...
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
*stalks billboard*
Let's Chat!
Heya Ellie! I'm just waiting to hear back from a role I applied for and it was mentioned it would be sent out on the 20th so just watching. (I know real life gets busy- but still keeping my eyes open for the headliner's post)
Billboard
Nvm- the applications closed yesterday XD. So wont be hearing anything yet.
Billboard
Nvm- the applications closed yesterday XD. So wont be hearing anything yet.
Let's Chat!
It’s gonna take a week for voting apparentlyEmiline Hunter wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 22:25 Heya Ellie! I'm just waiting to hear back from a role I applied for and it was mentioned it would be sent out on the 20th so just watching. (I know real life gets busy- but still keeping my eyes open for the headliner's post)
Billboard
Nvm- the applications closed yesterday XD. So wont be hearing anything yet.![]()
Let's Chat!
Yeah, it can take up to two weeks to hear back, depending on if there are ties or other delays, but the goal is around a week. I'm putting votes up for the team now but as you mentioned, applications just closed at the end of the 20th. Also, you'll hear back from me or Verity via owl, not the billboard.Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 22:25 Heya Ellie! I'm just waiting to hear back from a role I applied for and it was mentioned it would be sent out on the 20th so just watching. (I know real life gets busy- but still keeping my eyes open for the headliner's post)
Billboard
Nvm- the applications closed yesterday XD. So wont be hearing anything yet.![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
*Pokes @Axel Brooks*
Let's Chat!
Steak is the best!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |