OOC Let's Chat!

Tsuki Miracle wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 19:04 Hello, I'm new! I hope I'll like it here!
Welcome!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Tsuki Miracle wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 19:04 Hello, I'm new! I hope I'll like it here!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy the site <3. Feel free to drop me an owl (email icon) any time! :cute:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Tsuki Miracle wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 19:04 Hello, I'm new! I hope I'll like it here!
Welcome to H.io if you need a inpatient grouch my owls are open the little letter icon

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:27
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:16
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:15
Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:14 Wooo! Well done!
Why is everyone changing their pfps???? Hold on lemme change mine :rofl:
Ooooo. How do I find out Elos wands meaning?
We have lore about wands under our wandmaker ability! If you go to Ollivanders, there's also a brief sentence about your wand there too.
Ty

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:44 You know what? I think three to four of the second years should have a thread @Avery Gray, @Bree Grey @Ellie Randsmith @Olivia Williams
That would be fun! I've actually RPed with all the names pinged. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 20:17
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:44 You know what? I think three to four of the second years should have a thread @Avery Gray, @Bree Grey @Ellie Randsmith @Olivia Williams
That would be fun! I've actually RPed with all the names pinged. :lol:
*pokes*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 20:27
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 20:17
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:44 You know what? I think three to four of the second years should have a thread @Avery Gray, @Bree Grey @Ellie Randsmith @Olivia Williams
That would be fun! I've actually RPed with all the names pinged. :lol:
*pokes*
:shock2: I owe you a reply. Don't I? I'm so sorry if I do. :(

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 20:30
Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 20:27
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 20:17
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:44 You know what? I think three to four of the second years should have a thread @Avery Gray, @Bree Grey @Ellie Randsmith @Olivia Williams
That would be fun! I've actually RPed with all the names pinged. :lol:
*pokes*
:shock2: I owe you a reply. Don't I? I'm so sorry if I do. :(
Noooo- just wanted to poke you onto the doc :grin: <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 20:31
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 20:30
Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 20:27
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 20:17
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:44 You know what? I think three to four of the second years should have a thread @Avery Gray, @Bree Grey @Ellie Randsmith @Olivia Williams
That would be fun! I've actually RPed with all the names pinged. :lol:
*pokes*
:shock2: I owe you a reply. Don't I? I'm so sorry if I do. :(
Noooo- just wanted to poke you onto the doc :grin: <3
Ooo! *zooms to doc*

Love the new pfp btw!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
👀 Hello everyone!

⊹₊⟡⋆ livia machavariani.
light does not care if shadows follow.
Ravenclaw Sports
Duelling | Quidditch | Racing
xxxxx
marina alacrán ⊹₊⟡⋆
ma'am, that's an outlaw.