Let's Chat!
Welcome!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy the site
Let's Chat!
Welcome to H.io if you need a inpatient grouch my owls are open the little letter icon
Let's Chat!
TySilas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:27We have lore about wands under our wandmaker ability! If you go to Ollivanders, there's also a brief sentence about your wand there too.Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:16Ooooo. How do I find out Elos wands meaning?Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:15Why is everyone changing their pfps???? Hold on lemme change mine![]()
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
That would be fun! I've actually RPed with all the names pinged.Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:44 You know what? I think three to four of the second years should have a thread @Avery Gray, @Bree Grey @Ellie Randsmith @Olivia Williams
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*pokes*Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 20:17That would be fun! I've actually RPed with all the names pinged.Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:44 You know what? I think three to four of the second years should have a thread @Avery Gray, @Bree Grey @Ellie Randsmith @Olivia Williams![]()
Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 20:27*pokes*Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 20:17That would be fun! I've actually RPed with all the names pinged.Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:44 You know what? I think three to four of the second years should have a thread @Avery Gray, @Bree Grey @Ellie Randsmith @Olivia Williams![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Noooo- just wanted to poke you onto the docAvery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 20:30Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 20:27*pokes*Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 20:17That would be fun! I've actually RPed with all the names pinged.Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:44 You know what? I think three to four of the second years should have a thread @Avery Gray, @Bree Grey @Ellie Randsmith @Olivia Williams![]()
I owe you a reply. Don't I? I'm so sorry if I do.
![]()
Let's Chat!
Ooo! *zooms to doc*Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 20:31Noooo- just wanted to poke you onto the docAvery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 20:30Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 20:27*pokes*Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 20:17That would be fun! I've actually RPed with all the names pinged.Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:44 You know what? I think three to four of the second years should have a thread @Avery Gray, @Bree Grey @Ellie Randsmith @Olivia Williams![]()
I owe you a reply. Don't I? I'm so sorry if I do.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Love the new pfp btw!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Hello everyone!