Let's Chat!
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Night Lils!!
Let's Chat!
anyone with duplicates of common cards 53, 66 and 71 owl me for a trade with the cards you need
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
Do we put our char's name on it for the first question or do we just put something like PC account, iNPC account, Staff Account?Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:26 Everyone please fill this Form i had a lot of fun filling it up personally
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Character I think.Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:30Do we put our char's name on it for the first question or do we just put something like PC account, iNPC account, Staff Account?Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:26 Everyone please fill this Form i had a lot of fun filling it up personally
Someone please nominate Laurie for the karaoke or whatever you see fit, i want her to at least get nominated for something
Let's Chat!
Bro I'm stuck at the last 4 questions on the first page lolLaurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:31Character I think.Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:30Do we put our char's name on it for the first question or do we just put something like PC account, iNPC account, Staff Account?Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:26 Everyone please fill this Form i had a lot of fun filling it up personally
Someone please nominate Laurie for the karaoke or whatever you see fit, i want her to at least get nominated for something![]()
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
I only thought of one person. I'll have to try and do it after school when I actually have the time to think it through.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I just put the names i rememberedBree Grey wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:38Bro I'm stuck at the last 4 questions on the first page lolLaurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:31Character I think.Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:30Do we put our char's name on it for the first question or do we just put something like PC account, iNPC account, Staff Account?Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:26 Everyone please fill this Form i had a lot of fun filling it up personally
Someone please nominate Laurie for the karaoke or whatever you see fit, i want her to at least get nominated for something![]()