OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:55 Night guys!!!
Night Lily <3 <3

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:55 Night guys!!!
Night Lils!!

OOC Let's Chat!
anyone with duplicates of common cards 53, 66 and 71 owl me for a trade with the cards you need

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Everyone please fill this Form i had a lot of fun filling it up personally

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•– โ„๐• ๐•๐•ž๐•–๐•ค โ˜†
โ€œThereโ€™s always two sides to a story.โ€
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:26 Everyone please fill this Form i had a lot of fun filling it up personally
Do we put our char's name on it for the first question or do we just put something like PC account, iNPC account, Staff Account?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:30
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:26 Everyone please fill this Form i had a lot of fun filling it up personally
Do we put our char's name on it for the first question or do we just put something like PC account, iNPC account, Staff Account?
Character I think.
Someone please nominate Laurie for the karaoke or whatever you see fit, i want her to at least get nominated for something :biggrin:

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•– โ„๐• ๐•๐•ž๐•–๐•ค โ˜†
โ€œThereโ€™s always two sides to a story.โ€
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:31
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:30
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:26 Everyone please fill this Form i had a lot of fun filling it up personally
Do we put our char's name on it for the first question or do we just put something like PC account, iNPC account, Staff Account?
Character I think.
Someone please nominate Laurie for the karaoke or whatever you see fit, i want her to at least get nominated for something :biggrin:
Bro I'm stuck at the last 4 questions on the first page lol

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
I only thought of one person. I'll have to try and do it after school when I actually have the time to think it through. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:38
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:31
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:30
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 18:26 Everyone please fill this Form i had a lot of fun filling it up personally
Do we put our char's name on it for the first question or do we just put something like PC account, iNPC account, Staff Account?
Character I think.
Someone please nominate Laurie for the karaoke or whatever you see fit, i want her to at least get nominated for something :biggrin:
Bro I'm stuck at the last 4 questions on the first page lol
I just put the names i remembered :lol:

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•– โ„๐• ๐•๐•ž๐•–๐•ค โ˜†
โ€œThereโ€™s always two sides to a story.โ€
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Night chat!