OOC Let's Chat!

Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:16
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:15
Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:14 Wooo! Well done!
Why is everyone changing their pfps???? Hold on lemme change mine :rofl:
Ooooo. How do I find out Elos wands meaning?
We have lore about wands under our wandmaker ability! If you go to Ollivanders, there's also a brief sentence about your wand there too.

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:25 I need to find a profile picture for next year. But, I’m not sure whether to go for another ai one or edit a real photo…
Go for Mackenzie foy! If you want I’ll try to find a nice pic of her

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:22
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:18 bruh, @Laurie Holmes
i asked chat GPT what pfp i should put on next, and it literally described your current one...
Ooh how?
well, i asked it which pfp would look most like me, since i gave it Lily's description, so it replies with, "Jenna Ortega side profile low light serious expression dark aesthetic"
ChatGPT has a weird sense of humour
yeah i know...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:26 hey guys...
i need votes.
should i change my pfp or not?
nope- 1
yes- .
Depends on which pfp

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:30
Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:26 hey guys...
i need votes.
should i change my pfp or not?
nope- 1
yes- .
Depends on which pfp
jenna ortega...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Guys the current pfp or
Image posted by the member

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:28
Mirada Johnson wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:25 I need to find a profile picture for next year. But, I’m not sure whether to go for another ai one or edit a real photo…
Go for Mackenzie foy! If you want I’ll try to find a nice pic of her
I use Sydney Taylor - she actually looks perfect!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:33
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:28
Mirada Johnson wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 16:25 I need to find a profile picture for next year. But, I’m not sure whether to go for another ai one or edit a real photo…
Go for Mackenzie foy! If you want I’ll try to find a nice pic of her
I use Sydney Taylor - she actually looks perfect!
Oh she’s pretty!!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 15:58
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 15:53 Thank you, Delilah! And morning, Lassya! How is everyone?
Good! Just finished a shop order! Wbu?
Ooh, go you! I’m good, about to go work out!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Night guys!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9