OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 14:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 14:31
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 14:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 13:45 Hey Livia!!!
LILS!!!
LASSI!!!! Wyd?
Working on an order. You?
Mine!! :grin:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 14:34
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 14:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 14:31
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 14:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 13:45 Hey Livia!!!
LILS!!!
LASSI!!!! Wyd?
Working on an order. You?
Mine!! :grin:
Yup!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi, everyone! It’s morning here, so good morning!!!!! I jus had pancakes and I’m doing trivia with my sisters!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 15:50 Hi, everyone! It’s morning here, so good morning!!!!! I jus had pancakes and I’m doing trivia with my sisters!!!
Oh I love your pfp!

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 15:50 Hi, everyone! It’s morning here, so good morning!!!!! I jus had pancakes and I’m doing trivia with my sisters!!!
Good morning!! :)

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you, Delilah! And morning, Lassya! How is everyone?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good! I've made myself a tracker for my chocolate frogs

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh that’s really fun!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 15:53 Thank you, Delilah! And morning, Lassya! How is everyone?
Good! Just finished a shop order! Wbu?

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys I really need to reach 1k posts why is this taking so loooong

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop