Let's Chat!

Hru?
Using the pic cause I have nothing to do with it anymore
Let's Chat!
Valid! Good! Just finished a reply I was supposed to do a month ago! What about you?Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 09:58
Hru?
Using the pic cause I have nothing to do with it anymore
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Just boredβ¦.Can Flame interact with Vivienne at the Spring Ball??Flame Afterglow wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 10:10Valid! Good! Just finished a reply I was supposed to do a month ago! What about you?Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 09:58
Hru?
Using the pic cause I have nothing to do with it anymore
iNPC of Laurie Holmes
Let's Chat!
Welcome Louisa!!!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
I totally would! Butβ¦ Flame is it going to the spring ball! Unless she like peeks in or something!Vivienne Chevalier wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 10:12Just boredβ¦.Can Flame interact with Vivienne at the Spring Ball??Flame Afterglow wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 10:10Valid! Good! Just finished a reply I was supposed to do a month ago! What about you?Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 09:58
Hru?
Using the pic cause I have nothing to do with it anymore
Last edited by Flame Afterglow on 21 Apr 2026, 10:28, edited 1 time in total.
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Ooh why??
Let's Chat!
Weβre going to Boulevard world!!
Let's Chat!
OOOH THATS SO COOL HAVE FUNLaasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 11:00Weβre going to Boulevard world!!
Let's Chat!
Heyooo
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |