OOC Let's Chat!

Flame Afterglow wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 09:55 Laurie!!!!
Image posted by the member

Hru?
Using the pic cause I have nothing to do with it anymore

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 09:58
Flame Afterglow wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 09:55 Laurie!!!!
Image posted by the member

Hru?
Using the pic cause I have nothing to do with it anymore
Valid! Good! Just finished a reply I was supposed to do a month ago! What about you?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 10:10
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 09:58
Flame Afterglow wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 09:55 Laurie!!!!
Image posted by the member

Hru?
Using the pic cause I have nothing to do with it anymore
Valid! Good! Just finished a reply I was supposed to do a month ago! What about you?
Just bored….Can Flame interact with Vivienne at the Spring Ball??

iNPC of Laurie Holmes

OOC Let's Chat!
Louisa Jane Melaureum wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 09:52 Hi everyone! !
Welcome Louisa!!!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m so excited for Thursday!! :grin:

OOC Let's Chat!
Vivienne Chevalier wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 10:12
Flame Afterglow wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 10:10
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 09:58
Flame Afterglow wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 09:55 Laurie!!!!
Image posted by the member

Hru?
Using the pic cause I have nothing to do with it anymore
Valid! Good! Just finished a reply I was supposed to do a month ago! What about you?
Just bored….Can Flame interact with Vivienne at the Spring Ball??
I totally would! But… Flame is it going to the spring ball! Unless she like peeks in or something!
Last edited by Flame Afterglow on 21 Apr 2026, 10:28, edited 1 time in total.

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 10:24 I’m so excited for Thursday!! :grin:
Ooh why??

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 10:59
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 10:24 I’m so excited for Thursday!! :grin:
Ooh why??
We’re going to Boulevard world!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 11:00
Laurie Holmes wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 10:59
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 10:24 I’m so excited for Thursday!! :grin:
Ooh why??
We’re going to Boulevard world!!
OOOH THATS SO COOL HAVE FUN

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyooo

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9