Profile picture rating
9/10
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Profile picture rating
10/10
Just love it
Just love it
Never be so kind, you forget to be clever. Never be so clever, you forget to be kind.
Profile picture rating
9/10 I love the details
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Profile picture rating
9/10 =Really cute and summery
Profile picture rating
6/10 I liked the one before it felt more natural
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Profile picture rating
8/10 cute!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 β’ Evasion 7 β’ Strength 4 β’ Wisdom 6 β’ Arcane power 4β’ Accuracy 8 |
Profile picture rating
9/10
sα΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄
, Ι’ΚΚκ°κ°ΙͺΙ΄α΄
α΄Κ |
||
βΙͺκ° α΄Κ ΚΙͺκ°α΄ Ιͺs Ι’α΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄α΄ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄ α΄Ι΄Κα΄ΚΙͺΙ΄Ι’, Ιͺ Κα΄α΄ α΄ α΄α΄ ΚΙͺα΄ α΄ Ιͺα΄ α΄Κsα΄Κκ°.β |
Profile picture rating
10/10
he looks like a silly guy
he looks like a silly guy
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait