Profile picture rating

9/10

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Profile picture rating
10/10 so pretty <3

wis: 7 β€’ eva: 6
arc power: 5 β€’ Strength: 5
stamina: 7 β€’ acc: 5
π•†π•”π•–π•’π•Ÿ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop β€’ Owls β€’ Ency

Profile picture rating
10/10
Just love it <3

Never be so kind, you forget to be clever. Never be so clever, you forget to be kind.

Profile picture rating
9/10 I love the details

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Profile picture rating
9/10 =Really cute and summery

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Profile picture rating
6/10 I liked the one before it felt more natural

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Profile picture rating
8/10 cute! :cute:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 β€’ Evasion 7 β€’ Strength 4 β€’ Wisdom 6 β€’
Arcane power 4β€’ Accuracy 8

Profile picture rating
9/10 :)

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, Ι’Κ€Κκœ°κœ°Ιͺɴᴅᴏʀ
β€œΙͺꜰ ᴍʏ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡ Ιͺs ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ α΄€Ι΄Κα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’, Ιͺ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ ᴛᴏ ʟΙͺᴠᴇ Ιͺα΄› ᴍʏsα΄‡ΚŸκœ°.”

Profile picture rating
8/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Profile picture rating
10/10
he looks like a silly guy

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait