Let's Chat!
Elmo Break wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 00:55No. I just threatened to hex the teeth off of the last person who said no to me asking.Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 00:52That got me laughing!Elmo Break wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 00:51Um.Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 00:51Candy? Sounds delicious! *eyes suspiciously* Did you do something to it, or is it safe?
Would you like some candy? *ignoring the question*Uh. . . Should I be scared now? *watches candy closely*
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
That's so fr, I always do that lolIsla Afton wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 23:00Damn, I'm kind supposed to be doing hw but I'm too lazy rn, so instead I'm hereHana Suzuki wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 22:57I’m good, but i have school today….Isla Afton wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 22:57Hiiii, I meant to get back on track like 3 weeks ago, but eh, better late than never.
Hru?
Let's Chat!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:10 @Elmo Break thanks for the gift! Any particular reason or…
Regardless, thank you!!!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
I have homework, should I do it…
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
The Silas in me wants to say no but the boring adult part says probably...
At least you might be more free to do hio stuff once you finish?
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Sigh, I supposeSilas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:17The Silas in me wants to say no but the boring adult part says probably...
At least you might be more free to do hio stuff once you finish?
Bye everyone I have to lock in for exam studying!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Good luck!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:23Sigh, I supposeSilas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:17The Silas in me wants to say no but the boring adult part says probably...
At least you might be more free to do hio stuff once you finish?
Bye everyone I have to lock in for exam studying!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!