OOC Let's Chat!

Elmo Break wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 00:55
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 00:52
Elmo Break wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 00:51
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 00:51
Elmo Break wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 00:47

*pokes* want candy
Candy? Sounds delicious! *eyes suspiciously* Did you do something to it, or is it safe?
Um.

Would you like some candy? *ignoring the question*
That got me laughing! :lol: Uh. . . Should I be scared now? *watches candy closely*
No. I just threatened to hex the teeth off of the last person who said no to me asking. :D
:shock2: morbid molly? That’s hilarious!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 23:00
Hana Suzuki wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 22:57
Isla Afton wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 22:57
Hana Suzuki wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 22:56
Isla Afton wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 22:55 I'm back after who know how long
Hellooo, welcome back!!
Hiiii, I meant to get back on track like 3 weeks ago, but eh, better late than never.

Hru?
I’m good, but i have school today….
Damn, I'm kind supposed to be doing hw but I'm too lazy rn, so instead I'm here
That's so fr, I always do that lol

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*waves*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:07 *waves*
:bye:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
@Elmo Break thanks for the gift! Any particular reason or…
Regardless, thank you!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:10 @Elmo Break thanks for the gift! Any particular reason or…
Regardless, thank you!!!
:eyes:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
I have homework, should I do it…

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:16 I have homework, should I do it…
The Silas in me wants to say no but the boring adult part says probably...
At least you might be more free to do hio stuff once you finish?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:17
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:16 I have homework, should I do it…
The Silas in me wants to say no but the boring adult part says probably...
At least you might be more free to do hio stuff once you finish?
Sigh, I suppose
Bye everyone I have to lock in for exam studying!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:23
Silas Norwood wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:17
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 Apr 2026, 01:16 I have homework, should I do it…
The Silas in me wants to say no but the boring adult part says probably...
At least you might be more free to do hio stuff once you finish?
Sigh, I suppose
Bye everyone I have to lock in for exam studying!
Good luck!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!