OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:25 THANKS @Tina Carille!!!!! Rosie recently dyed her hair so I wanted to show that!

@Flame Afterglow, I get that! I use AI for mine(shameful, I know), but I don't have too many and I now don't have the prompt I used to recreate the photos, so I'll just have to figure it out later!
Oooo I love the new pfp!!!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:26
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:25 THANKS @Tina Carille!!!!! Rosie recently dyed her hair so I wanted to show that!

@Flame Afterglow, I get that! I use AI for mine(shameful, I know), but I don't have too many and I now don't have the prompt I used to recreate the photos, so I'll just have to figure it out later!
Oooo I love the new pfp!!!
Hazel!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:26
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:25 THANKS @Tina Carille!!!!! Rosie recently dyed her hair so I wanted to show that!

@Flame Afterglow, I get that! I use AI for mine(shameful, I know), but I don't have too many and I now don't have the prompt I used to recreate the photos, so I'll just have to figure it out later!
Oooo I love the new pfp!!!
Thank you!!! Rosie's dyed her hair now, so I wanted to showcase that!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:27
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:26
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:25 THANKS @Tina Carille!!!!! Rosie recently dyed her hair so I wanted to show that!

@Flame Afterglow, I get that! I use AI for mine(shameful, I know), but I don't have too many and I now don't have the prompt I used to recreate the photos, so I'll just have to figure it out later!
Oooo I love the new pfp!!!
Thank you!!! Rosie's dyed her hair now, so I wanted to showcase that!
Lol very pretty! I read that thread

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:28
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:27
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:26
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 21:25 THANKS @Tina Carille!!!!! Rosie recently dyed her hair so I wanted to show that!

@Flame Afterglow, I get that! I use AI for mine(shameful, I know), but I don't have too many and I now don't have the prompt I used to recreate the photos, so I'll just have to figure it out later!
Oooo I love the new pfp!!!
Thank you!!! Rosie's dyed her hair now, so I wanted to showcase that!
Lol very pretty! I read that thread
Oh, that's so cool! And thxxx!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Peak a boo yall

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lottyyyy!!!!!!!!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in* Almost done with my shop orders :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline!!!!!!!!!!!!!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazellllll

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP