OOC Let's Chat!

Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:28
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:15
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:14

I'm good! Happy!! You?!
GOOD! I'M HAPPY THAT YOU ARE HAPPY AGAIN!!


HEY SILAS!
How goes it
GOOD! YOU?
Slowly feeling a bit better, I guess
Well let me know if you need someone to talk to ! Just owl!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:27
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:25
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22 Finally almost done with school!!!!! Sadly though, I have a dentist appointment right after. I'm like deathly terrified of people touching my mouth, so I'm not looking forward to this, like at all.
Good luck! I am almost out of school to! What timezone are you? It is 2:25 or 14:25 here!
Same timezone then!!!
I'm a Canadian! You?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:33
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:28
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:15

GOOD! I'M HAPPY THAT YOU ARE HAPPY AGAIN!!


HEY SILAS!
How goes it
GOOD! YOU?
Slowly feeling a bit better, I guess
Well let me know if you need someone to talk to ! Just owl!
Thanks <3

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:37
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:33
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:28
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:18

How goes it
GOOD! YOU?
Slowly feeling a bit better, I guess
Well let me know if you need someone to talk to ! Just owl!
Thanks <3
All Good!! :cheers: <3

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Working on my ball post for my iNPC in between things and I’m excited for them :D

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:33
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:28
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:15

GOOD! I'M HAPPY THAT YOU ARE HAPPY AGAIN!!


HEY SILAS!
How goes it
GOOD! YOU?
Slowly feeling a bit better, I guess
Well let me know if you need someone to talk to ! Just owl!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:27
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:25
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22 Finally almost done with school!!!!! Sadly though, I have a dentist appointment right after. I'm like deathly terrified of people touching my mouth, so I'm not looking forward to this, like at all.
Good luck! I am almost out of school to! What timezone are you? It is 2:25 or 14:25 here!
Same timezone then!!!
I'm a Canadian! You?
I’m an American!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:47 Working on my ball post for my iNPC in between things and I’m excited for them :D
Oooo I gotta do mine for Bree and Hazel

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:50
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:33
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:28
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:18

How goes it
GOOD! YOU?
Slowly feeling a bit better, I guess
Well let me know if you need someone to talk to ! Just owl!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:27
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:25
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22 Finally almost done with school!!!!! Sadly though, I have a dentist appointment right after. I'm like deathly terrified of people touching my mouth, so I'm not looking forward to this, like at all.
Good luck! I am almost out of school to! What timezone are you? It is 2:25 or 14:25 here!
Same timezone then!!!
I'm a Canadian! You?
I’m an American!
OHHH! YAY!
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:47 Working on my ball post for my iNPC in between things and I’m excited for them :D
Sounds fun!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:50
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:47 Working on my ball post for my iNPC in between things and I’m excited for them :D
Oooo I gotta do mine for Bree and Hazel
I still need to figure out what my inpc is wearing which is pretty complicated because they’re quirky and they love accessorising so it means I have to choose an outfit, probably a second layer, tons of accessories like rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings, a hairstyle/headwear, makeup… I love their style and aesthetic and I’m looking forward to getting to show it but man is it a lot of parts :lol:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in* :eyes:

Do I hear about the ball? I still haven't voted yet lol, I should really get that done soon. :sob:

I think I know who to vote for the girl junior courts but not really the other courts, have to browse through the rps. :sweat:

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 20:01 *peeks in* :eyes:

Do I hear about the ball? I still haven't voted yet lol, I should really get that done soon. :sob:

I think I know who to vote for the girl junior courts but not really the other courts, have to browse through the rps. :sweat:
What’s the deadline for that, again?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!