Let's Chat!
Well let me know if you need someone to talk to ! Just owl!Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:28Slowly feeling a bit better, I guessFlame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22GOOD! YOU?Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:18How goes it
I'm a Canadian! You?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:27Same timezone then!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:25Good luck! I am almost out of school to! What timezone are you? It is 2:25 or 14:25 here!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22 Finally almost done with school!!!!! Sadly though, I have a dentist appointment right after. I'm like deathly terrified of people touching my mouth, so I'm not looking forward to this, like at all.
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
ThanksFlame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:33Well let me know if you need someone to talk to ! Just owl!Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:28Slowly feeling a bit better, I guessFlame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22GOOD! YOU?
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
All Good!!Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:37ThanksFlame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:33Well let me know if you need someone to talk to ! Just owl!Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:28Slowly feeling a bit better, I guess![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Working on my ball post for my iNPC in between things and I’m excited for them
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
I’m an American!Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:33Well let me know if you need someone to talk to ! Just owl!Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:28Slowly feeling a bit better, I guessFlame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22GOOD! YOU?
I'm a Canadian! You?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:27Same timezone then!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:25Good luck! I am almost out of school to! What timezone are you? It is 2:25 or 14:25 here!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22 Finally almost done with school!!!!! Sadly though, I have a dentist appointment right after. I'm like deathly terrified of people touching my mouth, so I'm not looking forward to this, like at all.
Let's Chat!
Oooo I gotta do mine for Bree and HazelSilas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:47 Working on my ball post for my iNPC in between things and I’m excited for them![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
OHHH! YAY!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:50I’m an American!Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:33Well let me know if you need someone to talk to ! Just owl!Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:28Slowly feeling a bit better, I guess
I'm a Canadian! You?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:27Same timezone then!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:25Good luck! I am almost out of school to! What timezone are you? It is 2:25 or 14:25 here!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22 Finally almost done with school!!!!! Sadly though, I have a dentist appointment right after. I'm like deathly terrified of people touching my mouth, so I'm not looking forward to this, like at all.
Sounds fun!Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:47 Working on my ball post for my iNPC in between things and I’m excited for them![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I still need to figure out what my inpc is wearing which is pretty complicated because they’re quirky and they love accessorising so it means I have to choose an outfit, probably a second layer, tons of accessories like rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings, a hairstyle/headwear, makeup… I love their style and aesthetic and I’m looking forward to getting to show it but man is it a lot of partsBree Grey wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:50Oooo I gotta do mine for Bree and HazelSilas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:47 Working on my ball post for my iNPC in between things and I’m excited for them![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
*peeks in* 
Do I hear about the ball? I still haven't voted yet lol, I should really get that done soon.
I think I know who to vote for the girl junior courts but not really the other courts, have to browse through the rps.

Do I hear about the ball? I still haven't voted yet lol, I should really get that done soon.
I think I know who to vote for the girl junior courts but not really the other courts, have to browse through the rps.
Let's Chat!
What’s the deadline for that, again?Denise Yarbrough wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 20:01 *peeks in*
Do I hear about the ball? I still haven't voted yet lol, I should really get that done soon.
I think I know who to vote for the girl junior courts but not really the other courts, have to browse through the rps.![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!