Let's Chat!
Thank you <3333 I appreciate that a lotBree Grey wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:54Those days suck. I'm sorry about your friends. My owls are open if you need to talk about itSilas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:50I’m mostly okay, thank you for asking though. It’s just kind of one of those days, you know? Motivation’s low and I’ve been having some issues with friends recently, am just feeling a little bleh.Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:44Oh no! Everything okay? Do you need to talk?
Hellooo
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
GOOD! I'M HAPPY THAT YOU ARE HAPPY AGAIN!!Bree Grey wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:14I'm good! Happy!! You?!
HEY SILAS!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
How goes itFlame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:15GOOD! I'M HAPPY THAT YOU ARE HAPPY AGAIN!!Bree Grey wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:14I'm good! Happy!! You?!
HEY SILAS!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
OfcSilas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:15Thank you <3333 I appreciate that a lotBree Grey wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:54Those days suck. I'm sorry about your friends. My owls are open if you need to talk about itSilas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:50I’m mostly okay, thank you for asking though. It’s just kind of one of those days, you know? Motivation’s low and I’ve been having some issues with friends recently, am just feeling a little bleh.
Hellooo
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
GOOD! YOU?Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:18How goes itFlame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:15GOOD! I'M HAPPY THAT YOU ARE HAPPY AGAIN!!Bree Grey wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:14I'm good! Happy!! You?!
HEY SILAS!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Good luck! I am almost out of school to! What timezone are you? It is 2:25 or 14:25 here!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22 Finally almost done with school!!!!! Sadly though, I have a dentist appointment right after. I'm like deathly terrified of people touching my mouth, so I'm not looking forward to this, like at all.
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Same timezone then!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:25Good luck! I am almost out of school to! What timezone are you? It is 2:25 or 14:25 here!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22 Finally almost done with school!!!!! Sadly though, I have a dentist appointment right after. I'm like deathly terrified of people touching my mouth, so I'm not looking forward to this, like at all.
Let's Chat!
Slowly feeling a bit better, I guessFlame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22GOOD! YOU?Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:18How goes itFlame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:15GOOD! I'M HAPPY THAT YOU ARE HAPPY AGAIN!!
HEY SILAS!
I hope it goes smoothly despite thatRosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22 Finally almost done with school!!!!! Sadly though, I have a dentist appointment right after. I'm like deathly terrified of people touching my mouth, so I'm not looking forward to this, like at all.
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
you?