OOC Let's Chat!

Bree! I love hazels new PFP!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:54
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:50
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:44
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:38
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:38

How are you?!!!!
I’m alright I guess, could be better 😩 you?
Oh no! Everything okay? Do you need to talk?
I’m mostly okay, thank you for asking though. It’s just kind of one of those days, you know? Motivation’s low and I’ve been having some issues with friends recently, am just feeling a little bleh.
Those days suck. I'm sorry about your friends. My owls are open if you need to talk about it
Thank you <3333 I appreciate that a lot
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:57 HI EVERBODY!!!!!!!
Hellooo

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:14
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:13
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:09 Flame :wow:
BREEEE!!!! HRU?!??!??!
I'm good! Happy!! You?!
GOOD! I'M HAPPY THAT YOU ARE HAPPY AGAIN!!


HEY SILAS!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:15
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:14
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:13
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:09 Flame :wow:
BREEEE!!!! HRU?!??!??!
I'm good! Happy!! You?!
GOOD! I'M HAPPY THAT YOU ARE HAPPY AGAIN!!


HEY SILAS!
How goes it

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:15
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:54
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:50
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:44
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:38

I’m alright I guess, could be better 😩 you?
Oh no! Everything okay? Do you need to talk?
I’m mostly okay, thank you for asking though. It’s just kind of one of those days, you know? Motivation’s low and I’ve been having some issues with friends recently, am just feeling a little bleh.
Those days suck. I'm sorry about your friends. My owls are open if you need to talk about it
Thank you <3333 I appreciate that a lot
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 18:57 HI EVERBODY!!!!!!!
Hellooo
Ofc <3

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:15
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:14
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:13
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:09 Flame :wow:
BREEEE!!!! HRU?!??!??!
I'm good! Happy!! You?!
GOOD! I'M HAPPY THAT YOU ARE HAPPY AGAIN!!


HEY SILAS!
How goes it
GOOD! YOU?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Finally almost done with school!!!!! Sadly though, I have a dentist appointment right after. I'm like deathly terrified of people touching my mouth, so I'm not looking forward to this, like at all.

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22 Finally almost done with school!!!!! Sadly though, I have a dentist appointment right after. I'm like deathly terrified of people touching my mouth, so I'm not looking forward to this, like at all.
Good luck! I am almost out of school to! What timezone are you? It is 2:25 or 14:25 here!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:25
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22 Finally almost done with school!!!!! Sadly though, I have a dentist appointment right after. I'm like deathly terrified of people touching my mouth, so I'm not looking forward to this, like at all.
Good luck! I am almost out of school to! What timezone are you? It is 2:25 or 14:25 here!
Same timezone then!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22
Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:15
Bree Grey wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:14
Flame Afterglow wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:13

BREEEE!!!! HRU?!??!??!
I'm good! Happy!! You?!
GOOD! I'M HAPPY THAT YOU ARE HAPPY AGAIN!!


HEY SILAS!
How goes it
GOOD! YOU?
Slowly feeling a bit better, I guess
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 19:22 Finally almost done with school!!!!! Sadly though, I have a dentist appointment right after. I'm like deathly terrified of people touching my mouth, so I'm not looking forward to this, like at all.
I hope it goes smoothly despite that

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!