Let's Chat!
Hiii!
Let's Chat!
Emi!!! Can ya rp with me??
Let's Chat!
Hi hi!!! :> Hru?
Let's Chat!
EMiline!!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
Wow! So many people!
Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
Let's Chat!
Is your character somewhat interested in music??:wow:Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:48 Wow! So many people!
Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
Why am i sounding like akinator ???
Let's Chat!
Aww, thx!!!Silas Norwood wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:22I read your post and it was so sweeeetRosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:06 @Laurie Holmes, I posted in the ball thread! if you want me to change anything let me know!
Let's Chat!
Akinator??Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:50Is your character somewhat interested in music??:wow:Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:48 Wow! So many people!
Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
Why am i sounding like akinator ???
I haven't seen ya in a while!!!! Ima work on the ball post!Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:48 Wow! So many people!
Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Hazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:51Akinator??Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:50Is your character somewhat interested in music??:wow:Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:48 Wow! So many people!
Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
Why am i sounding like akinator ???
I haven't seen ya in a while!!!! Ima work on the ball post!Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:48 Wow! So many people!
Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
Itβs this game that guesses a character you think about, kind of like 20 questions, search it up!
Also howβs Bree doing with the Ball thingy
Let's Chat!
I've just got on here lol. I read your post, I'll write it soonLaurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:52ReducioHazel Nelson wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:51Akinator??Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:50Is your character somewhat interested in music??:wow:Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:48 Wow! So many people!
Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
Why am i sounding like akinator ???
I haven't seen ya in a while!!!! Ima work on the ball post!Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 17:48 Wow! So many people!
Laurie sure!
Laasya I'm so good!
HAZEL
Itβs this game that guesses a character you think about, kind of like 20 questions, search it up!
Also howβs Bree doing with the Ball thingy
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|