Let's Chat!
no problem!!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 16:05Thank you, love you!!!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 16:04sell them... i just sent youLaurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 16:03Wait, how do i convert potato peels into sickles??Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 16:02I can donate that much in Potato Peels...sorry, don't have access to donating money yetLaurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 16:01 I’m begging ya, can someone please donate 8 sickles…I’ll make you a floating banner or smth to make up for it, but i need the money urgently!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I read your post and it was so sweeeetRosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:06 @Laurie Holmes, I posted in the ball thread! if you want me to change anything let me know!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Silas!
Let's Chat!
Hazel!!
Let's Chat!
Hi!!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Laasya!
Let's Chat!
Let's Chat!
Tired lol but happy!
How are you?!!!!
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*