Let's Chat!
Thanks!! Can anyone else give me their opinion ? I really need someone to joinDelilah Morrigan wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:02Ugh I feel for Laurie. And the song is well written as well. 10/10
Let's Chat!
Yeah i saw!!! Laurie is forever greatfulRosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:06 @Laurie Holmes, I posted in the ball thread! if you want me to change anything let me know!
Whatcha think of this
Let's Chat!
Take your time! And it's really good, I love the song! I'd totally reply, but Rosie isn't equipped to be anyone's big sibling figure, sadly not yet!Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:07Yeah i saw!!! Laurie is forever greatfulRosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:06 @Laurie Holmes, I posted in the ball thread! if you want me to change anything let me know!Iβll post a bit later tho
Whatcha think of this
Let's Chat!
Just wanted your opinion!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:10Take your time! And it's really good, I love the song! I'd totally reply, but Rosie isn't equipped to be anyone's big sibling figure, sadly not yet!Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:07Yeah i saw!!! Laurie is forever greatfulRosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:06 @Laurie Holmes, I posted in the ball thread! if you want me to change anything let me know!Iβll post a bit later tho
Whatcha think of this
Let's Chat!
Well, I absolutely love it!!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:10Just wanted your opinion!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:10Take your time! And it's really good, I love the song! I'd totally reply, but Rosie isn't equipped to be anyone's big sibling figure, sadly not yet!Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:07Yeah i saw!!! Laurie is forever greatfulRosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:06 @Laurie Holmes, I posted in the ball thread! if you want me to change anything let me know!Iβll post a bit later tho
Whatcha think of this
Let's Chat!
its really pretty!!! love itLaurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:03Thanks!! Can anyone else give me their opinion ? I really need someone to joinDelilah Morrigan wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 15:02Ugh I feel for Laurie. And the song is well written as well. 10/10
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
ANGEL!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.