Let's Chat!
Oof!! If you're on laptop and the paste thing happens, try command control for windows Z (⌘Z)Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:55Sometimes I usually forget to save what I wrote or while transporting it from the word counter to the post I accidentally click paste instead of copy and everything is gone……..Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:51School!
I'm great!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:49Jules!!! Hru?
Is it just me or do I have this thing where I have no motivation to start a r.p but once I start writing I can stop?
Same!! The problem is, sometimes I need to stop, and then everything goes fizz
Let's Chat!
Just saw it!! It’s so adorable!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:57 Guysguysguysugysugys!!!!!!! Guess what?!?!?
My pet app got approved!!! I'm not going to RP it until after the summer(that's when Rosie finds it), but it's a Pink Pygmy Puff named Rebel!!!!!
Let's Chat!
Gurl I got you! Rosie has anxiety(really good at hiding it) so she can help(if you want)!Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 14:24 Someone please volunteer to help Laurie during her panic attack before her friends arrive at the Spring Ball![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Casey probably won't go...
Not without Scoutie...
Not without Scoutie...
Let's Chat!
YeÆÆÆÆÆhRosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 14:28Gurl I got you! Rosie has anxiety(really good at hiding it) so she can help(if you want)!Laurie Holmes wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 14:24 Someone please volunteer to help Laurie during her panic attack before her friends arrive at the Spring Ball![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
I did a post but that's probably the only one I'll do.... o-o
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
Thank you Laasya!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 14:00Just saw it!! It’s so adorable!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:57 Guysguysguysugysugys!!!!!!! Guess what?!?!?
My pet app got approved!!! I'm not going to RP it until after the summer(that's when Rosie finds it), but it's a Pink Pygmy Puff named Rebel!!!!!![]()
Let's Chat!
Excitinggg!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 14:31Thank you Laasya!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 14:00Just saw it!! It’s so adorable!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:57 Guysguysguysugysugys!!!!!!! Guess what?!?!?
My pet app got approved!!! I'm not going to RP it until after the summer(that's when Rosie finds it), but it's a Pink Pygmy Puff named Rebel!!!!!![]()
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore