Let's Chat!
Morning guys.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 โข Evasion 7 โข Strength 4 โข Wisdom 6 โข Arcane power 4โข Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
I thought I was crazy when I noticed that lol.
Let's Chat!
Hullo all
Let's Chat!
Howโs the mask??
Let's Chat!
Hi Lotus!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 โข Evasion 7 โข Strength 4 โข Wisdom 6 โข Arcane power 4โข Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
ADA!!!!
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
| ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐๐ง๐ญ (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
Melissa! Emmeline!![]()
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 โข Evasion 7 โข Strength 4 โข Wisdom 6 โข Arcane power 4โข Accuracy 8 |