OOC Let's Chat!

Morning guys.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Whyyy is this site lagging so much for me nowadays :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•– โ„๐• ๐•๐•ž๐•–๐•ค โ˜†
โ€œThereโ€™s always two sides to a story.โ€
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 โ€ข Evasion 7 โ€ข Strength 4 โ€ข Wisdom 6 โ€ข
Arcane power 4โ€ข Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 15:21 Whyyy is this site lagging so much for me nowadays :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
I thought I was crazy when I noticed that lol.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hullo all

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 16:51 Hullo all
Howโ€™s the mask??

My Ency
โ˜† ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•– โ„๐• ๐•๐•ž๐•–๐•ค โ˜†
โ€œThereโ€™s always two sides to a story.โ€
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lotus!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 โ€ข Evasion 7 โ€ข Strength 4 โ€ข Wisdom 6 โ€ข
Arcane power 4โ€ข Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
ADA!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ (adj.) softly bright or radiant
julia evans โ€ข ency โ€ข shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 17:17 ADA!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:
Emmeline Harris wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 17:19 :wave:
Melissa! Emmeline! :wow:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 โ€ข Evasion 7 โ€ข Strength 4 โ€ข Wisdom 6 โ€ข
Arcane power 4โ€ข Accuracy 8