OOC Let's Chat!

Hru guys???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lilyyyyy!!!! Hru??

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 06:36 Hru guys???
I’m good. Working on the spring ball reply. Should be done today…..

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Laasya!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 06:36 Hru guys???
I'm fine... wbu?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 06:35
Melissa Blake wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 06:31 how are ya???
I’m good! Finishing up my replies. You?
Came back from cricket just now

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 07:31 :wave:
Em!! :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 07:32
Emmeline Harris wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 07:31 :wave:
Em!! :wow:
Laasya! :cute:

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 07:32
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 07:32
Emmeline Harris wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 07:31 :wave:
Em!! :wow:
Laasya! :cute:
Hru? :>