OOC Let's Chat!

I’m so close to getting enough money for my owl!!!!!!! Like 1 galleon left

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Night guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Night Av! Morning chat!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiyaa :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hullo all I'm working on a huge project tho the project I'm working on is something that normally has more than one person team behind it so everything is being alot right now

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 04:29 Hullo all I'm working on a huge project tho the project I'm working on is something that normally has more than one person team behind it so everything is being alot right now
Whoa .0.
youre working on it alone?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 04:29 Hullo all I'm working on a huge project tho the project I'm working on is something that normally has more than one person team behind it so everything is being alot right now
You encouraged me to go on, thats the hardest challenge anyone ever faced. I’m sure you’ll absolutely ace this one!!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
hiya Laurie :wow:
ugh just tripped while running T.T bleeding in a buncha places now :cry2:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight everyone!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency