Profile picture rating

8.9/10 <3 :wow:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Profile picture rating
8/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Profile picture rating
5/10 liked the old one better

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

Profile picture rating
7.8/10 :cute:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Profile picture rating
8/10 love the hair!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Profile picture rating
8/10 I love the vibe! :love2:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Profile picture rating
9/10 prettyyy

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Profile picture rating
9.5/10 :love2:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Profile picture rating
8/10 <3

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Profile picture rating
9/10 so simple yet i love it !! pretty and i love her slytherin uniform :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?