Let's Chat!
Let me guess -- did you make it?Kennedy Cheek wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 15:34Ooooo I wonder who made that it looks amazinggg... HehehehColin McCoire wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 15:31 Night Cassie!
Yay! Another kilted lad!Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:33 I’m not bothering with a suit I’m just wearing a checked shirt, kilt, and smart shoes
ReducioWhat do you think of Nick’s outfit
Outfit looks really good Nick!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Hi Natasha!
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
Hiii
Let's Chat!
Hello!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
Hi! How is everyone?
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
Yep!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 16:14Let me guess -- did you make it?Kennedy Cheek wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 15:34Ooooo I wonder who made that it looks amazinggg... HehehehColin McCoire wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 15:31 Night Cassie!
Yay! Another kilted lad!Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:33 I’m not bothering with a suit I’m just wearing a checked shirt, kilt, and smart shoes
ReducioWhat do you think of Nick’s outfit
Outfit looks really good Nick!![]()
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Heyooo
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
