OOC Let's Chat!

Graci Laren wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 14:47
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 14:45 Morning, Graci! How are you?
I'm good ^^ hoping to get some writing done today! {labyrinth and starborn wonders}
How are you???
Nice! I just did a bit of writing, I have a volleyball game soon and then I'm going to do birthday gifts and eventually go out to dinner and have cake!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morningggggg

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 14:51
Graci Laren wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 14:47
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 14:45 Morning, Graci! How are you?
I'm good ^^ hoping to get some writing done today! {labyrinth and starborn wonders}
How are you???
Nice! I just did a bit of writing, I have a volleyball game soon and then I'm going to do birthday gifts and eventually go out to dinner and have cake!
Good luck with your game !!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 14:54 Good morningggggg
good morning Delilah ^^

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:06 Hey everyone, lovely to see you, quick question: should Olivia wear a suit or a dress on the ball?
*smirks*

Heheh.

:wolf:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
morning everyone! (tho I am heading to bed now... good night! <3 )

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Night Cassie!

Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:33 I’m not bothering with a suit I’m just wearing a checked shirt, kilt, and smart shoes

Reducio
What do you think of Nick’s outfit
Image posted by the member
Yay! Another kilted lad!

Outfit looks really good Nick!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 15:31 Night Cassie!

Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:33 I’m not bothering with a suit I’m just wearing a checked shirt, kilt, and smart shoes

Reducio
What do you think of Nick’s outfit
Image posted by the member
Yay! Another kilted lad!

Outfit looks really good Nick!
Ooooo I wonder who made that it looks amazinggg... Heheheh

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Omg, I was paying for my university's enrollment fee to accept my offer and why is there like a $12 service fee... when I'm paying online? :sob:

University is so expensive y'all... and this is with half my tuition off so I only pay like $8K a year...

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Ada Hawkins wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 15:59
:bye:
Hi Ada!