OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning, everybody! Hi Ada, Laasya, and Cassie!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
I get cinnamon rolls for breakfast this morning!!! <3 <3 <3

My Ency
β˜† π•‚π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π••π•ͺ β„‚π•™π•–π•–π•œ β˜†
β€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh, fun! I'm going to have cake later and I'm excited for that!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Avery!! Morning Rosalyn!!

OOC Let's Chat!
How is everybody doing today?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 14:05 How is everybody doing today?
Good! You?

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 14:05 How is everybody doing today?
Being a simp over the smallest things like a teen would with a crush, aka, I got him to sign my shirt, pick his bag up for him, and brought his book up during class-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
morninggg !!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 β€’ Evasion 7 β€’ Strength 4 β€’ Wisdom 6 β€’
Arcane power 4β€’ Accuracy 8