OOC Let's Chat!

Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:28
Olivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:27
Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:25
Olivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:23
Nick Jameson wrote: 1 Jan 1970, 01:00

Were a werewolf costume I have no idea
Nick, please, be serious about this.
Ok well Nick would say a suit but honestly what do you prefer I’m not bothering with a suit I’m just wearing a checked shirt, kilt, and smart shoes
Well, Olivia always wears suits on things like this and a dress would be a bit outside her comfort zone but it would also be a character development
Well then suit then
Ugh, I don't know if I want her to wear a suit. WHY IS IT SO COMPLICATED?!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:31
Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:28
Olivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:27
Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:25
Olivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:23

Nick, please, be serious about this.
Ok well Nick would say a suit but honestly what do you prefer I’m not bothering with a suit I’m just wearing a checked shirt, kilt, and smart shoes
Well, Olivia always wears suits on things like this and a dress would be a bit outside her comfort zone but it would also be a character development
Well then suit then
Ugh, I don't know if I want her to wear a suit. WHY IS IT SO COMPLICATED?!
Wear what you like best

Reducio
What do you think of Nick’s outfit
Image posted by the member

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:33
Olivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:31
Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:28
Olivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:27
Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:25

Ok well Nick would say a suit but honestly what do you prefer I’m not bothering with a suit I’m just wearing a checked shirt, kilt, and smart shoes
Well, Olivia always wears suits on things like this and a dress would be a bit outside her comfort zone but it would also be a character development
Well then suit then
Ugh, I don't know if I want her to wear a suit. WHY IS IT SO COMPLICATED?!
Wear what you like best

Reducio
What do you think of Nick’s outfit
Image posted by the member
Ohhh, I like it! I think she's gonna wear a dress. SO LET'S WRITE MY BALL POST!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:35
Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:33
Olivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:31
Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:28
Olivia Williams wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 08:27

Well, Olivia always wears suits on things like this and a dress would be a bit outside her comfort zone but it would also be a character development
Well then suit then
Ugh, I don't know if I want her to wear a suit. WHY IS IT SO COMPLICATED?!
Wear what you like best

Reducio
What do you think of Nick’s outfit
Image posted by the member
Ohhh, I like it! I think she's gonna wear a dress. SO LET'S WRITE MY BALL POST!
Yeah Nick decided to wear the only piece of Jewry he owns a very small neckless that only goes to the bottom of his neck

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Hola!

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey George

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
George Calder wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 09:09 Hola!
Salve george hello George
Last edited by Nick Jameson on 18 Apr 2026, 09:16, edited 1 time in total.

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 09:13
George Calder wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 09:09 Hola!
Salve george
Como estás?

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
George Calder wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 09:13
Nick Jameson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 09:13
George Calder wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 09:09 Hola!
Salve george
Como estás?
Met mij gaat het goed, dank je
I’m good thanks you

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
That's Dutch, I'm talking Spanish

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5