H.io Guitarists

This a is a IC and OOC Music group for guitarists
Form to sign up:
SIGN-UP

Name:
Year:
School:
House:
Type of Guitar played (IC):
Type of Guitar played if any (OOC):
Chords or Lead:

Code: Select all

[color=#583800][u][center]SIGN-UP[/center][/u][/color]
[b][color=#583300]Name:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#7a4a00]Year:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#a96800]School:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#d38301]House:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#a96800]Type of Guitar played (IC):[/color][/b]
[b][color=#7a4a00]Type of Guitar played if any (OOC):[/color][/b]
[b][color=#583300]Chords or Lead:[/color][/b]
Members

-Nick Jameson (Classical and Acoustic with a bit of Spanish and electric)(Lead)
-Riley Bluescar (Electric and acoustic)(lead)
-Ezra Calloway (Electric guitar and a little bit of acoustic)(Chords)
Last edited by Nick Jameson on 18 Apr 2026, 07:09, edited 5 times in total.

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

H.io Guitarists
SIGN-UP


Name: Ezra Calloway
Year: First
School: Hogwarts
House: Hufflepuff
Type of Guitar played (IC): Electric guitar and a little bit of acoustic
Type of Guitar played if any (OOC): Acoustic guitar and a little bit of electric
Chords or Lead: Is this supposed to be like my favourite chord or lead to play or like a random one? Am I supposed to like... link it or write it? Because I'm clueless with writing tabs, just saying. Riding on the assumption that it's my favourite then: Mary by Alex G on acoustic guitar. It tickles my brain

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

H.io Guitarists
Ezra Calloway wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 13:58
SIGN-UP


Name: Ezra Calloway
Year: First
School: Hogwarts
House: Hufflepuff
Type of Guitar played (IC): Electric guitar and a little bit of acoustic
Type of Guitar played if any (OOC): Acoustic guitar and a little bit of electric
Chords or Lead: Is this supposed to be like my favourite chord or lead to play or like a random one? Am I supposed to like... link it or write it? Because I'm clueless with writing tabs, just saying. Riding on the assumption that it's my favourite then: Mary by Alex G on acoustic guitar. It tickles my brain
Accepted when I said ‘Chords or Lead’ I ment wether you play Chords or if you do Lead Picking

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

H.io Guitarists
Nick Jameson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 15:25
Ezra Calloway wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 13:58
SIGN-UP


Name: Ezra Calloway
Year: First
School: Hogwarts
House: Hufflepuff
Type of Guitar played (IC): Electric guitar and a little bit of acoustic
Type of Guitar played if any (OOC): Acoustic guitar and a little bit of electric
Chords or Lead: Is this supposed to be like my favourite chord or lead to play or like a random one? Am I supposed to like... link it or write it? Because I'm clueless with writing tabs, just saying. Riding on the assumption that it's my favourite then: Mary by Alex G on acoustic guitar. It tickles my brain
Accepted when I said ‘Chords or Lead’ I ment wether you play Chords or if you do Lead Picking
I see.
Mostly chords lol I do learn tabs for certain songs I like :)

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

H.io Guitarists
[quote][quote]
Name: Riley Bluescar
Year: First
School: Hogwarts
House: Ravenclaw
Type of Guitar played (IC): Electric and acoustic.
Type of Guitar played if any (OOC): Classical acoustic guitar, electric sometimes
Chords or Lead: Preferably Lead! If not, It’s totally fine.

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

H.io Guitarists
Riley Bluescar wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:16
Name: Riley Bluescar
Year: First
School: Hogwarts
House: Ravenclaw
Type of Guitar played (IC): Electric and acoustic.
Type of Guitar played if any (OOC): Classical acoustic guitar, electric sometimes
Chords or Lead: Preferably Lead! If not, It’s totally fine.
Accepted

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6