Last person to post wins!
Try to sleeeep still early
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
I’m still used to IST time.
Last person to post wins!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Last person to post wins!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Last person to post wins!
That makes sense wtfZephyr Deakin wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 02:15Ops i thought i’m quoting, i accidentally clicked editHazel Nelson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:54I'm almost done typing. Just warning you its a lot
Edit: I'm done!![]()
now I’m scared, heading there now.
Last person to post wins!
GUYSS I CAN CODEEEE! I just learned how!
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."