Let's Chat!
Okay thank you! I cannot remember for the life of me which forum it was when I got sorted hereCassie Jiang wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:23great hall I think... we got sorted in front of the rest of the school sitting by the table!Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:21 Quick question since I forgot. When we got sorted was it the Entrance hall to be sorted or the Great hall?
correct me if I'm wrong~
Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:24Okay thank you! I cannot remember for the life of me which forum it was when I got sorted hereCassie Jiang wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:23great hall I think... we got sorted in front of the rest of the school sitting by the table!Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:21 Quick question since I forgot. When we got sorted was it the Entrance hall to be sorted or the Great hall?
correct me if I'm wrong~
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
It really does! I'd have to go through my owls on my PC to find out whereCassie Jiang wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:28Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:24Okay thank you! I cannot remember for the life of me which forum it was when I got sorted hereCassie Jiang wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:23great hall I think... we got sorted in front of the rest of the school sitting by the table!Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:21 Quick question since I forgot. When we got sorted was it the Entrance hall to be sorted or the Great hall?
correct me if I'm wrong~Cassie's sorting seems to take place sooo long ago... time really flies!
Let's Chat!
@Hazel Nelson yep! it's also fun to go through owls sent years ago... btw just realized you're Bree!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Good, very busy, hopefully I’ll get more time to relax tomorrow!Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:17How your birthday going?!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:14 I HAVE RETURNED!!! Only for a bit though, I have to go get ready for bed!
Let's Chat!
Wow! Im offended (jk)Cassie Jiang wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:32 @Hazel Nelson yep! it's also fun to go through owls sent years ago... btw just realized you're Bree!![]()
Let's Chat!
Morning from my side too
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."