OOC Let's Chat!

Cassie Jiang wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:23
Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:21 Quick question since I forgot. When we got sorted was it the Entrance hall to be sorted or the Great hall?
great hall I think... we got sorted in front of the rest of the school sitting by the table! <3
correct me if I'm wrong~
Okay thank you! I cannot remember for the life of me which forum it was when I got sorted here

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:24
Cassie Jiang wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:23
Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:21 Quick question since I forgot. When we got sorted was it the Entrance hall to be sorted or the Great hall?
great hall I think... we got sorted in front of the rest of the school sitting by the table! <3
correct me if I'm wrong~
Okay thank you! I cannot remember for the life of me which forum it was when I got sorted here
:) Cassie's sorting seems to take place sooo long ago... time really flies!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:28
Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:24
Cassie Jiang wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:23
Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:21 Quick question since I forgot. When we got sorted was it the Entrance hall to be sorted or the Great hall?
great hall I think... we got sorted in front of the rest of the school sitting by the table! <3
correct me if I'm wrong~
Okay thank you! I cannot remember for the life of me which forum it was when I got sorted here
:) Cassie's sorting seems to take place sooo long ago... time really flies!
It really does! I'd have to go through my owls on my PC to find out where

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
@Hazel Nelson yep! it's also fun to go through owls sent years ago... btw just realized you're Bree! <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:17
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:14 I HAVE RETURNED!!! Only for a bit though, I have to go get ready for bed!
How your birthday going?!!
Good, very busy, hopefully I’ll get more time to relax tomorrow!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:32 @Hazel Nelson yep! it's also fun to go through owls sent years ago... btw just realized you're Bree! <3
Wow! Im offended (jk) :lol:

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
how is everyone doing today

PC: Angel O'Connor

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning from my side too

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Night everybody!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|