OOC Let's Chat!

Axel Brooks wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 22:23
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 22:21 *Tackles @Axel Brooks*
*tackles back*
*Puts a flower in his hair*

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys, there is a bee in my bedroom. I told my parents screaming as I ran away from my room but they are acting chill :sob:

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 22:26 Guys, there is a bee in my bedroom. I told my parents screaming as I ran away from my room but they are acting chill :sob:
Eat it! Show it dominance

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 22:27
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 22:26 Guys, there is a bee in my bedroom. I told my parents screaming as I ran away from my room but they are acting chill :sob:
Eat it! Show it dominance
:skull:

OOC Let's Chat!
Bee-eating… what a thing to open site to

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 21:56 @Cassandra Tarot, thank you so much!!!

@Nick Jameson…well, that’s one way to put it! Glad I’m not dead too…? But my birthday’s been good so far, about to head to practice!
happy happy happy birthday, rosalyn !! hope you are having the most amazing day <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 22:30 Bee-eating… what a thing to open site to
Lol you have no clue how many bugs my dad has told me to eat and show dominance over

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 22:33
Silas Norwood wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 22:30 Bee-eating… what a thing to open site to
Lol you have no clue how many bugs my dad has told me to eat and show dominance over
I looked it up but they do eat it in some cultures but eating a random stray bee is crazy.

My parents didn't see it by the time they came to my room so it ran away. I'm convinced that there is a bee though, tell me I'm not paranoid.
Last edited by Denise Yarbrough on 17 Apr 2026, 22:35, edited 1 time in total.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 22:33
Silas Norwood wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 22:30 Bee-eating… what a thing to open site to
Lol you have no clue how many bugs my dad has told me to eat and show dominance over
That’s… odd :lol:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 22:30 Bee-eating… what a thing to open site to
Could bee worse?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire