Let's Chat!
Are you somehow holding the CTRL button while clicking on a link? My computer will open a new tab when that happensEllie Randensmith wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 21:53 why is Hogwarts io making a new tab each time I click on a link...?
Still super pretty!Cassandra Tarot wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 21:52omg ty!!(i say knowing perfectly well it was edited in Ibis Paint.)
Let's Chat!
*pokes @Hazel Nelson*
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
*Pokes back* Axeeyyyyy
Let's Chat!
*pokes harder* Tourist Girl
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
*Slaps hand* No need to be violent! Although I was called violent yesterday
Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 22:12 *Slaps hand* No need to be violent! Although I was called violent yesterday
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Let's Chat!
So did you get any good presentsRosalyn Willows wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 21:56 @Cassandra Tarot, thank you so much!!!
@Nick Jameson…well, that’s one way to put it! Glad I’m not dead too…? But my birthday’s been good so far, about to head to practice!
Let's Chat!
*Tackles @Axel Brooks*
Let's Chat!
*tackles back*
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter