OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 17:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 17:40
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 17:38
Brookline Quinn wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 17:37
hiii melissa!
Brook!! Did ya like your banners?? saw your dm!!
Jules!!!
Laasya!!

Night people!!
Night!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:30
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:34
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:33
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:16 Silas! Hiii
Helloooo
How are you?!!
I'm okay, you? ^^ I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
I'll be watching as you lot set the Ravenclogs' brooms on fire!!
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 21:03
Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 20:26
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 20:04 *flops*
*pokes*
*Hugs!*

Cuddly boy!
I'm going to try and write Colin's first ball post tomorrow! Join in when you can! He'll just be causing looking for trouble until his girl gets there to rein him in! Colin shall be dressed in proppa 19th century rags! :innocent: I'm sure @Olivia Williams will be up for some chaos too!
Woohoo!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 17:41
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:30
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:34
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:33

Helloooo
How are you?!!
I'm okay, you? ^^ I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
I'll be watching as you lot set the Ravenclogs' brooms on fire!!
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 21:03
Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 20:26
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 20:04 *flops*
*pokes*
*Hugs!*

Cuddly boy!
I'm going to try and write Colin's first ball post tomorrow! Join in when you can! He'll just be causing looking for trouble until his girl gets there to rein him in! Colin shall be dressed in proppa 19th century rags! :innocent: I'm sure @Olivia Williams will be up for some chaos too!
Woohoo!!!


EMIIIII HOW ARE YOU?

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie!! I'm good!

Gonna head in for performance group soon. How's you?? :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
night guys.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 17:38
Brookline Quinn wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 17:37
hiii melissa!
Brook!! Did ya like your banners?? saw your dm!!
julia !! i very much adore my new banners, using it the first time i can get !! :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys, you helped me with Laurie, can you help with Vivi? Which one suits her more?
Option 1

Reducio

Image posted by the member


Option 2-
Reducio
Image posted by the member

iNPC of Laurie Holmes

OOC Let's Chat!
Vivienne Chevalier wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:04 Guys, you helped me with Laurie, can you help with Vivi? Which one suits her more?
Option 1

Reducio

Image posted by the member


Option 2-
Reducio
Image posted by the member
second one ig?

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 17:45 night guys.....
Night!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys…I remember the time when I used to have so many replies, I was frustrated. Now I kinda miss that. All I do now is yap.

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop