Let's Chat!
FLAME!!! HAZEL!!! AVERY;!!!! HRU GUYS???
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
LILY!!!! I'M tired BUT GOOD! MAKING EGGS FOR MY SISTERS
HOW BOUT YOU??????
HOW BOUT YOU??????
Let's Chat!
Im good!
How are ya?!!
Im working on my reply
Last edited by Hazel Nelson on 17 Apr 2026, 16:40, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
HAZELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIIIIII!!! *Snugs back* HRU?!?!?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
SEA-BRAIN!!!!!!
Let's Chat!
Hi guys! I'm good, Lily! Hru?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I'M GOOODDDD!!!!!!! YOU!???!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 16:40HAZELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIIIIII!!! *Snugs back* HRU?!?!?