How Well Known Are You On HiO?
478093453378789789978/10 broo.....
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8172662636637276373647827367390/10 sorry sorry....... Had a good run???
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 you seem to be pretty active
I don't think we've talked before though..
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11013080/10 GEORGE!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 girl istg you're EVERYWHERE
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5.8/10 I've seen you around. a lot. {and your ency is gorgeous!}
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1234567894658794657956879045679897417689030/10LASSI!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 I haven't seen you before, sorry
Reducio
But you look like an interesting person, can we be friends?
