Let's Chat!
Reducio
Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:52ooo omg, you didn't have to do that. But I guess I cannot turn down a *free* gift
You know what happened with the teacher? She was a senior, so of course the school didn’t believe me. And today, when she said she got a headache, and had to sit instead of teach….i was broken
Let's Chat!
Happy b-day!!!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:53Mainly school(boo), then a few relative gifts and stuff. Most of it’s gonna be tomorrow, I’m going to have cake and go out for dinner with my family, then do gifts!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:46How are you celebrating it???
Let's Chat!
Ohh that's sadLaurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:55ReducioMelissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:52ooo omg, you didn't have to do that. But I guess I cannot turn down a *free* gift
You know what happened with the teacher? She was a senior, so of course the school didn’t believe me. And today, when she said she got a headache, and had to sit instead of teach….i was broken
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
What about CCTV footage? That is so unfair!! It affects a student's wellbeing!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:55ReducioMelissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:52ooo omg, you didn't have to do that. But I guess I cannot turn down a *free* gift
You know what happened with the teacher? She was a senior, so of course the school didn’t believe me. And today, when she said she got a headache, and had to sit instead of teach….i was broken
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
Wait a second..... I hit 300 messages!!!!
Ik it's out of context hehe
Ik it's out of context hehe
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Yaaay!! Congrats! I'm still on 136, but lia is 2.5k+Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:59 Wait a second..... I hit 300 messages!!!!
Ik it's out of context hehe
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
136 in like a month is impressive ya knowEmmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:03Yaaay!! Congrats! I'm still on 136, but lia is 2.5k+Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:59 Wait a second..... I hit 300 messages!!!!
Ik it's out of context hehe
mine is 300 in 3 months ig
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
I yap here a lotMelissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:06136 in like a month is impressive ya knowEmmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:03Yaaay!! Congrats! I'm still on 136, but lia is 2.5k+Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:59 Wait a second..... I hit 300 messages!!!!
Ik it's out of context hehe
mine is 300 in 3 months ig
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:09I yap here a lotMelissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:06136 in like a month is impressive ya knowEmmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 12:03Yaaay!! Congrats! I'm still on 136, but lia is 2.5k+Melissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:59 Wait a second..... I hit 300 messages!!!!
Ik it's out of context hehe
mine is 300 in 3 months ig![]()
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Nah, the school still won’t believe me.Emmeline Harris wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:57What about CCTV footage? That is so unfair!! It affects a student's wellbeing!!Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:55ReducioMelissa Blake wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 11:52ooo omg, you didn't have to do that. But I guess I cannot turn down a *free* gift
You know what happened with the teacher? She was a senior, so of course the school didn’t believe me. And today, when she said she got a headache, and had to sit instead of teach….i was broken