Let's Chat!
Happy birthday in advance!!
Let's Chat!
Im great! I love the vibe of you Ency btw! Im also starting the RP! Also question are you EST like what's your time zone? Don't feel pressured to answer I just would like to know. Because your usually on when I'm on...
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
Awww thank youuuuTina Carille wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 02:58Im great! I love the vibe of you Ency btw! Im also starting the RP! Also question are you EST like what's your time zone? Don't feel pressured to answer I just would like to know. Because your usually on when I'm on...
Good question...that I don't have the answer for given my age irl but im Gmt -4? whatever timezone that is
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
Why don't you
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Morning...
Let's Chat!
Morning Julia!
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
HIIIAHHHHH MY PHONE IS 3 PERCENT!! BYEEEE
Let's Chat!
AHH! OKAYYY BYYEEEJulia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 03:54HIII
AHHHHH MY PHONE IS 3 PERCENT!! BYEEEE
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
Morning Laasya!!
HIIIII again!! i'm on my laptop now!!Delilah Morrigan wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 03:57AHH! OKAYYY BYYEEEJulia Evans wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 03:54HIII
AHHHHH MY PHONE IS 3 PERCENT!! BYEEEE