Let's Chat!
nah, root for Ravenclaw !! :elmorise:
Let's Chat!
Quidditch teams.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:16 SLYTHERIN!!!!!
What are we rooting for? I don’t even know, but SNEKS!!!
It’s 3:16 but I’m still stuck in India time so it’d be 5:46 there T.T
Let's Chat!
Hey hey heyyyy
she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore
Let's Chat!
Morning chat!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Morning Lils!!
Let's Chat!
I'm having a pretty good day today:3
I found 30 dollars in my wallet that I somehow forgot about for almost a year or two
I found 30 dollars in my wallet that I somehow forgot about for almost a year or two
Let's Chat!
I lowkey still want broom racing… but the waitlist is taking way too longColin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:08 Awesomé!! Colin shall be rooting for team Slytherin! Even if quidditch is such a tame game!
Ooooh that’s nice!Lotus Lively wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:39 I'm having a pretty good day today:3
I found 30 dollars in my wallet that I somehow forgot about for almost a year or two
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Yep and now it goes back into my wallet to be forgotten about for another few years for me to be all excited about over again :3Silas Norwood wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:41I lowkey still want broom racing… but the waitlist is taking way too longColin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:08 Awesomé!! Colin shall be rooting for team Slytherin! Even if quidditch is such a tame game!
Ooooh that’s nice!Lotus Lively wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 01:39 I'm having a pretty good day today:3
I found 30 dollars in my wallet that I somehow forgot about for almost a year or two
Let's Chat!
Ooo! It will be a pleasure to fly against you in the next match, Silas!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |