OOC Let's Chat!

Flame Afterglow wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 19:53
Nick Jameson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 19:51
Flame Afterglow wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 19:48
Nick Jameson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 19:46
Flame Afterglow wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 19:44

SOLAR BOY!!! HRU?!?!
Good you?
Waiting 4 U to reply to our RP.....
Which one?
With Cirrus...@Cirrus Mooney!

Good Leo! What about you?
Take your time with it, I’ve been sick for like a week and haven’t had the energy to write anything, I’ve just been popping in to see what’s going on here and there

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:37
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:17 Sooooo sleepy.....MY BIRTHDAY'S TOMORROW THOUGH!!! Not sleepy anymore, too excited!!!!!
Woaaa hap birth!!
Thanks!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
guess who completely forgot about the ball and finding her characters a group of people (me)

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:34
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:33
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:16 Silas! Hiii
Helloooo
How are you?!!
I'm okay, you? ^^ I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
I'll be watching as you lot set the Ravenclogs' brooms on fire!!
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 21:03
Colin McCoire wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 20:26
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 20:04 *flops*
*pokes*
*Hugs!*

Cuddly boy!
I'm going to try and write Colin's first ball post tomorrow! Join in when you can! He'll just be causing looking for trouble until his girl gets there to rein him in! Colin shall be dressed in proppa 19th century rags! :innocent: I'm sure @Olivia Williams will be up for some chaos too!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:27
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:26
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:23
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:56
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:51
WHAT? does quid sneks really move that slow ;-;
NO LMAO it took me from early July to get onto the active roster, so it takes months but not years. Before that was time I spent on duelling or no sport.
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:53
Wow! How was it?!

Yea the only class I finished was English
It was good ^^ fun

Your classes must be short if 5 can fit in three hours?
Nahh they aren't. I'm just really slow at completing them. Mostly because I am very easily distracted
Oh wait are you homeschooled or something?
Yep
That. makes a lot more sense LMAO I was confused
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:49 I’m playing Mario with my dad, it’s our little tradition together!
Awww that’s so sweet! I hope you have/had fun!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:30
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:34
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:33
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:16 Silas! Hiii
Helloooo
How are you?!!
I'm okay, you? ^^ I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
I'll be watching as you lot set the Ravenclogs' brooms on fire!!
I think you’ve got the wrong sport, mate…

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:39
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:27
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:26
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:23
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:56

NO LMAO it took me from early July to get onto the active roster, so it takes months but not years. Before that was time I spent on duelling or no sport.



It was good ^^ fun

Your classes must be short if 5 can fit in three hours?
Nahh they aren't. I'm just really slow at completing them. Mostly because I am very easily distracted
Oh wait are you homeschooled or something?
Yep
That. makes a lot more sense LMAO I was confused
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:49 I’m playing Mario with my dad, it’s our little tradition together!
Awww that’s so sweet! I hope you have/had fun!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:30
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:34
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:33

Helloooo
How are you?!!
I'm okay, you? ^^ I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
I'll be watching as you lot set the Ravenclogs' brooms on fire!!
I think you’ve got the wrong sport, mate…
Someone needs to get his priorities in order!

Mate. When you fly by a Birb, just get up close, sneak yer wand out and make it look like she cast the spell!

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

No one will ever know! :meninblack:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:43
Silas Norwood wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:39
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:27
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:26
Bree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:23
Nahh they aren't. I'm just really slow at completing them. Mostly because I am very easily distracted
Oh wait are you homeschooled or something?
Yep
That. makes a lot more sense LMAO I was confused
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 23:49 I’m playing Mario with my dad, it’s our little tradition together!
Awww that’s so sweet! I hope you have/had fun!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:30
Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38
Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:34

How are you?!!
I'm okay, you? ^^ I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
I'll be watching as you lot set the Ravenclogs' brooms on fire!!
I think you’ve got the wrong sport, mate…
Someone needs to get his priorities in order!

Mate. When you fly by a Birb, just get up close, sneak yer wand out and make it look like she cast the spell!

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

No one will ever know! :meninblack:
Honestly, that’s such a Silas thing to do and I totally would have him do it if it was possible OOC

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:49
Honestly, that’s such a Silas thing to do and I totally would have him do it if it was possible OOC
I totally approve of that! Isn't there a way to so-called "cheat" in quidditch?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:53
Silas Norwood wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 00:49
Honestly, that’s such a Silas thing to do and I totally would have him do it if it was possible OOC
I totally approve of that! Isn't there a way to so-called "cheat" in quidditch?
Not as dramatically as that, besides I guess shoving someone off their broom, which Silas has done plenty of as a Chaser in unofficial games, but he’s a Beater now so he’ll be doing that legally via hopefully hitting people with Bludgers ^^

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Awesomé!! Colin shall be rooting for team Slytherin! Even if quidditch is such a tame game!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire