Let's Chat!
Woaaa hap birth!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:17 Sooooo sleepy.....MY BIRTHDAY'S TOMORROW THOUGH!!! Not sleepy anymore, too excited!!!!!
Let's Chat!
I'm okay, you?
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
OOooo Nice!!! 5 1/2? That's LoongSilas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38I'm okay, you?I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
I'm Good! Tired, this day seems to be dragggginnngggg
Let's Chat!
Yeah, I was even part of the beta testing when Quidditch was first being released. I left Quidditch in September 2020 to join duelling when that first came out. I'm oldHazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:40OOooo Nice!!! 5 1/2? That's LoongSilas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38I'm okay, you?I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
I'm Good! Tired, this day seems to be dragggginnngggg
Felt, it was a long day for me too. I hope you at least don't have too much more to get through and are almost there?
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Wow really?! That's cool!Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:44Yeah, I was even part of the beta testing when Quidditch was first being released. I left Quidditch in September 2020 to join duelling when that first came out. I'm oldHazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:40OOooo Nice!!! 5 1/2? That's LoongSilas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38I'm okay, you?I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
I'm Good! Tired, this day seems to be dragggginnngggg![]()
Felt, it was a long day for me too. I hope you at least don't have too much more to get through and are almost there?
I still have to finish like five classes. And then my banquet in 3 hours.
Let's Chat!
Yeah! And then I participated in iNPC Quidditch too, including when it first happened.Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:46Wow really?! That's cool!Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:44Yeah, I was even part of the beta testing when Quidditch was first being released. I left Quidditch in September 2020 to join duelling when that first came out. I'm oldHazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:40OOooo Nice!!! 5 1/2? That's LoongSilas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38I'm okay, you?I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
I'm Good! Tired, this day seems to be dragggginnngggg![]()
Felt, it was a long day for me too. I hope you at least don't have too much more to get through and are almost there?
I still have to finish like five classes. And then my banquet in 3 hours.
Oh... that sounds like a lot.
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
WHAT? does quid sneks really move that slow ;-;Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38I'm okay, you?I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Wow! How was it?!Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:50Yeah! And then I participated in iNPC Quidditch too, including when it first happened.Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:46Wow really?! That's cool!Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:44Yeah, I was even part of the beta testing when Quidditch was first being released. I left Quidditch in September 2020 to join duelling when that first came out. I'm oldHazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:40OOooo Nice!!! 5 1/2? That's LoongSilas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38
I'm okay, you?I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
I'm Good! Tired, this day seems to be dragggginnngggg![]()
Felt, it was a long day for me too. I hope you at least don't have too much more to get through and are almost there?
I still have to finish like five classes. And then my banquet in 3 hours.
Oh... that sounds like a lot.How do you still have 5 classes left but only three hours until the banquet?
Yea the only class I finished was English
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
NO LMAO it took me from early July to get onto the active roster, so it takes months but not years. Before that was time I spent on duelling or no sport.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:51WHAT? does quid sneks really move that slow ;-;Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:38I'm okay, you?I was telling the snakes in the OOC house chat that I got on the Quidditch team. Haven't done that as my PC in like 5 and a half years
It was goodBree Grey wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:53Wow! How was it?!Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:50Yeah! And then I participated in iNPC Quidditch too, including when it first happened.Hazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:46Wow really?! That's cool!Silas Norwood wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:44Yeah, I was even part of the beta testing when Quidditch was first being released. I left Quidditch in September 2020 to join duelling when that first came out. I'm oldHazel Nelson wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 22:40
OOooo Nice!!! 5 1/2? That's Loong
I'm Good! Tired, this day seems to be dragggginnngggg![]()
Felt, it was a long day for me too. I hope you at least don't have too much more to get through and are almost there?
I still have to finish like five classes. And then my banquet in 3 hours.
Oh... that sounds like a lot.How do you still have 5 classes left but only three hours until the banquet?
Yea the only class I finished was English
Your classes must be short if 5 can fit in three hours?
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
writing cass as a person who despises her house but slowly warms up to it is so fun to me omg
like YES, her entire first year i have to write her absolutely HATING everyone in her house except like MAYBE TWO people. (and of course the angsty implications that come with that, like you just got sorted into the house that's historically known to be "bad", what else is an eleven year old supposed to take from that?)
like YES, her entire first year i have to write her absolutely HATING everyone in her house except like MAYBE TWO people. (and of course the angsty implications that come with that, like you just got sorted into the house that's historically known to be "bad", what else is an eleven year old supposed to take from that?)
"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."