Profile picture rating
10/10
RAHHH YESS I WANTED TO MATCH YOUR BANNER
________________________________________
โ ๐ ๐ซ๐๐๐๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐๐ซ๐๐๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ ๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ.โ
โช๏ธ sta 5 โช๏ธ str 5 โช๏ธ wis 8 โช๏ธ arc 4 โช๏ธ eva 4 โช๏ธ acc 4โช๏ธ
๐๐ฌ๐ญ๐๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ V ๐๐๐ข๐ง
Profile picture rating
10/10 Hehe
Profile picture rating
9.5/10 pretty!!!
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Profile picture rating
9/10 Cute!!
| ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐๐ง๐ญ (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Profile picture rating
8/10 gorgeous!
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
Profile picture rating
10/10! i luv the aesthetic
โโ if it's meant to be, it'll be. โโ
Profile picture rating
7/10 Cute, but not my style
Profile picture rating
9/10
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 โข Evasion 7 โข Strength 4 โข Wisdom 6 โข Arcane power 4โข Accuracy 8 |
Profile picture rating
7/10 Face is too emotionless. Also too ai gen looking