Profile picture rating


10/10
RAHHH YESS I WANTED TO MATCH YOUR BANNER

________________________________________
โ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐ž๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ.โž
โ–ช๏ธŽ sta 5 โ–ช๏ธŽ str 5 โ–ช๏ธŽ wis 8 โ–ช๏ธŽ arc 4 โ–ช๏ธŽ eva 4 โ–ช๏ธŽ acc 4โ–ช๏ธŽ
๐„๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š V ๐‚๐š๐ข๐ง

Profile picture rating
Estella Cain wrote: 16 Apr 2026, 07:44
10/10
RAHHH YESS I WANTED TO MATCH YOUR BANNER
10/10 Hehe

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Profile picture rating
9.5/10 pretty!!!

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Profile picture rating
9/10 Cute!!

๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ (adj.) softly bright or radiant
julia evans โ€ข ency โ€ข shop

Profile picture rating
8/10 gorgeous!

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

Profile picture rating
10/10! i luv the aesthetic :O

โ›โ› if it's meant to be, it'll be. โœโœ

Profile picture rating
7/10 Cute, but not my style

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Profile picture rating
9/10 :love2:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 โ€ข Evasion 7 โ€ข Strength 4 โ€ข Wisdom 6 โ€ข
Arcane power 4โ€ข Accuracy 8

Profile picture rating
10/10

Profile picture rating
7/10 Face is too emotionless. Also too ai gen looking

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency