Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Melissa Blake wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:37
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:36
Melissa Blake wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:36
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:35
Melissa Blake wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:32

Maybe? I have replies left but I dont have the mood for that either
Answer my owl?
Elooo!!! I have to use my brain for that!!
I knoooooow
And I don't want to use my brain!!
Plssssssss 🥺

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:37
Melissa Blake wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:37
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:36
Melissa Blake wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:36
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:35

Answer my owl?
Elooo!!! I have to use my brain for that!!
I knoooooow
And I don't want to use my brain!!
Plssssssss 🥺
Fine, fine. I have to go for lunch now anyway, after I'm done eating, that will be the first thing I'll do

So are we still doing the club??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm doing shop coding It turned out better then I thought...

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Emmeline Harris wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:44 I'm doing shop coding It turned out better then I thought...
ooo cool I'll buy from your shop once it's done

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Melissa Blake wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 09:12
Emmeline Harris wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:44 I'm doing shop coding It turned out better then I thought...
ooo cool I'll buy from your shop once it's done
Yay?

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
why the question mark??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:mod:

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:meninblack:

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."