Last person to post wins!
PlssssssssMelissa Blake wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:37And I don't want to use my brain!!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:36I knoooooowMelissa Blake wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:36Elooo!!! I have to use my brain for that!!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:35Answer my owl?Melissa Blake wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:32
Maybe? I have replies left but I dont have the mood for that either
Hiiii
Last person to post wins!
Fine, fine. I have to go for lunch now anyway, after I'm done eating, that will be the first thing I'll doElowin Prankhurst wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:37PlssssssssMelissa Blake wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:37And I don't want to use my brain!!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:36I knoooooow![]()
So are we still doing the club??
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Last person to post wins!
I'm doing shop coding It turned out better then I thought...
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Last person to post wins!
ooo cool I'll buy from your shop once it's doneEmmeline Harris wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:44 I'm doing shop coding It turned out better then I thought...
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Last person to post wins!
Yay?Melissa Blake wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 09:12ooo cool I'll buy from your shop once it's doneEmmeline Harris wrote: 14 Apr 2026, 08:44 I'm doing shop coding It turned out better then I thought...
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Last person to post wins!
why the question mark??
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Last person to post wins!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."