Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

sometimes it gets irritating....or when you ask a question and the returning answer is why? Like ahhhh

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yeah

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ada Hawkins wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 20:05
:bye:
:smile: ADAAA

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 20:46
Ada Hawkins wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 20:05
:bye:
:smile: ADAAA
ELO! :wow:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ada Hawkins wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 21:28
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 20:46
Ada Hawkins wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 20:05
:bye:
:smile: ADAAA
ELO! :wow:
:biggrin: :biggrin: ;) ;) :biggrin: ;) :biggrin:

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I win

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nick Jameson wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 21:52 I win
I winn

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 21:53
Nick Jameson wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 21:52 I win
I winn
Incorrect as usual

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nick Jameson wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 21:53
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 21:53
Nick Jameson wrote: 11 Apr 2026, 21:52 I win
I winn
Incorrect as usual
:censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: :censored2: you :whip:

Hiiii